Genji shouldn't deflect spells

You can’t change my mind, so don’t bother. The title says it all.

Then don’t make a thread if you’re not open for a discussion? :thinking:

42 Likes

Genji should deflect the full damage 100% instead of a base value regardless of damage type.

Lv 20 upgrade should double the reflect damage … FULL COUNTER!!! :hocho::dagger::fire:

4 Likes

Darn… Genji is even deflecting forum posts now!!! Take that all you haters!

22 Likes

Genji just Zanshin’d this thread.

8 Likes

Genji can’t do anything against Gul’dans spells soooooo I guess you got your wish dude.

Boy I wish people actually played a hero before they cried about them :thinking::joy:.

3 Likes

Deflect of the thread.

1 Like

Actually Genji´s deflect is limited in OW too: it can only deflect projectiles. Beams as used by Zarya, Moira, Symmetra or Winston pass through.

You forgot all of Mei’s damage except her right click.

1 Like

True, as that one changes it from beam to projectile.

1 Like

a bit late to call for nerfs…

Naaa people will cry about genji till he is removed from the game or the servers go offline.

1 Like

Wait a minute…

Genji is and unironic Chen

I hate the fact that you are 100% correct.

But he’s not deflecting spells. He’s blocking spells and chucking a knife.
And if he can casually block a future anti material rifle and rockets, he can block an icicle. Varian can block a tide of lava, clearly they trained together.

1 Like

you shouldn’t be deflecting from people who want to disagree with you

Genji shouldn’t exist as character in HOTS. Also his “I-kill-you-from-the-base” sister Hanzo.

You can’t change my mind, so don’t bother.

1 Like

Then don’t post threads if you aren’t open for discussion.

3 Likes

Apparently you are also not capable of changing the devs’ mind either.

Only reason why people complain about genji after sooo many nerfs is because they want to play squishy damage dealers and never heart back, even when under 20% hp.

Sure, if genji is fighting unskilled opponents and if it’s QM, of course he will feel oppressive. That oppressive feeling you feel deep in your feels is silent voice calling for “git gud”.

I stopped playing genji, he just doesn’t bring enough to the table anymore and people still complain. Just wow dudes.

3 Likes