Games disconnections

one game fine, another game disconnects, if i try to reconnect, the game just does not pass beyond the loading screen, im using the ethernet cable, and my connection is fine, is this a problem with servers?

4 Likes

I am having similar issues as well. I just created another topic as well.

2 Likes

same…game starts and goes straight to “rejoining game” but doesn’t actually rejoin. if i quit and rejoin, it will join the game and repeat the “rejoining game” problem within 10 seconds.

1 Like

having the same issues, but also connection problems with most blizzard games, wow, d2, d3, hots. nothing seems to be working besides hearthstone

1 Like

Same too! Keep getting booted and then stuck in reconnecting …

Same thing here. I was able to get a game in no issues on my alternate account. My main account still issues. Something to note both QM games that worked for me(1 game on Main and 1 Game on Alternate account) were on Blackhearts Bay.

yeah d3 have issues too, it says rejoining game but i never rejoin the game, i took a video about it, now i have 4 deserter status for free!!

Same. I have deserter status and have to win 3 QM’s in order to play ranked again. Not because I am a deserter, but because of the constant SL disconnections.

Same, i got 1 deserter …but having almost the same issue in brawl.

Same here. I’m in NE America and I know if one other in the same state as me having the same problem.

on the wow forums they linked me to this

seems to be an issue they are “working on” but it’s been going on all day today hopefully they will have some answers soon.

seems to be effecting a lot of verizon fios users.

Same thing happened to me. Got 3 teammates disconnected simultaneously at the 5 second mark. They were trying to reconnect the entire match, but d/c’d again as soon as they reconnected.

Yes I have Verizon FiOS. I wonder if thats the common link between all of us?

There is another thread that said that seems to be the case. Its probably a Verizon routing issue.

I’m my ISP is TDS and I have a similar issue. my game will disconnect as soon as I get into it and then when I try to reconnect I get this weird notification:
https://imgur.com/uXyScRE

after 5-7 min it goes to the normal reconnecting screen then DC’s as soon as I get caught up.

yes me too, I have this while in SL…