Game won't update

Hejo guys, the game just dont want to be updated. First of all client does not find the game. So it want me to install the game. When I scan for games - Update button appears, but after click on it writes that Something went wrong between your server and mine client. Linked to this: BLZBNTAGT00000907 - Blizzard Support

Do you know anything about this?

edit: I can’t even uninstall battlenet client - caused error: BLZBNTBNU00000006

6 Likes

I’m experiencing the same issue. Also having it with SC2 and Hearthstone. Created another thread with more details a few seconds ago. I have no idea how to fix this, but glad it’s not just me.

Same issue.
PTR updated yesterday just fine, but suddenly I cannot access the EU servers anymore and the client acts as if it is not installed …
Already tried all options too for the error code: BLZBNTAGT000008FC
https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/23637

Hi, I’ve got exactly the same issue. The game looks like not installed. But physically it is. When I locate the game, the Update button appears and when I press it, the next message is shown: “Something went wrong between our server and you client. Give it another shot.”

The webpage under the link with “More help” doesn’t exist…

Same issue applies for all the game except Overwatch.

What is wrong?

1 Like

same problem for me when i try to start HoTS

Update-servers down or smthng?

Same here - can’t play any Blizzard games… #feelsbadman :frowning:

Same issue for me. I also tried to uninstall it, to later re install it. However, i couldn’t uninstall it either.

1 Like

D3 actually seems to work :stuck_out_tongue: (Atleast i could start the game and get into menus and everythng…)

Same issue here =/ Blue post plx =)

you can play the game using the executable located in support64 directory
Should be something like this : C:\Program Files (x86)\Heroes of the Storm\Support64\HeroesSwitcher_x64.exe

10 Likes

Thanks, that works. But still I hope Blizz fix this soon. Its just wierd…

same issue here… Starting the HeroesSwitcher_x64.exe worked.

I’m having the exact same issue. Locating game files worked for Overwatch but not for Hots.

Thank you for that info, works and can start the game!

1 Like

Praise the gods! This worked for me :smiley:

Same problem here to :confused:

This is part of a known issue we’re investigating. To keep this linear on one thread, let’s focus the discussion on the primary thread since we’ll be providing updates there :slight_smile:

Going to go ahead and lock this thread! Thank you for your reports everyone!

2 Likes