Game stuttering - increases with time

I’ve had this issue with 3 computers. I finally thought I escaped it with my 4th one but alas fps stuttering has come back to haunt me. I remember doing every trick in the book to fix this in the past but I’m tired now and would like help asap. Thanks

Hey SgtBarnes,

Have you tried any of these steps? If so, let’s get a DxDiag so we can take a look:

1. Press Windows Key + R.
  2. Type DxDiag and press Enter.
  3. In the DxDiag window, click Save All Information.
    4)Name the file “dxdiag” and click Save
  4. Paste the DXdiag into the post, select and highlight everything you just pasted, and hit the “code” button (</>). That’ll make the information much more readable.
It should look like this.

If you have issues pasting here, please use Pastebin and post the link (ex: Pastebin (dot) com/123456).

… Also don’t forget to check what else you are running. I’ve had a case once where my browser ended up eating some 14GB of memory (out of 16). At that point HOTS started to behave (stutter) and then I couldn’t restart - claiming I don’t have DirectX installed.
I had one of those fantastic ad-overrun websites open to help myself with hero talents while flexing.

(Maybe a “beginner build” or “popular build” could be included in the game, percentages or what not.)