Game starting, no-one can see heroes

No-one on our team can see or control our heroes. Can only see map background, but can’t move. No cursor, no foreground details. Nothing. Game still counting down and marking as afk. Exit and rejoin does nothing.

2 Likes

Just want to add, that the same is happening to our game right now!

Edit: actually, we are on the same team.

Ok this is really bad. The game has ended, but since we can’t see the UI we can’t exit the game. Exit to desktop and restart only gives us REJOIN option, and we can’t exit once rejoined. Unable to play or start new game. Help! Rejoining just takes us to big DEFEAT graphic with nowhere to click on screen.

Same issue. Been 45 min & still its still having me rejoin game that never fully loaded in and kicked everyone for inactivity

Same thing just happend to our game to… We started the game just before midnight of CET.

No heroes spawned right at the start of the game and now we are stucked in rejoining to game which does not progress… nobody can see map so we eve do not know if the game event progresses.

what map were you guys playing? we (with rejpal and 2 others) were playing temples

we waited about 35-40 minutes until the creeps pushed through and broke the core, ended up getting defeat screen, but never ended the game. killing it and reloading puts us back to defeat screen

still after 3 hours, rejoining gets me to the same defeat screen :frowning:
edit: 16h after, still cant play :frowning:

Still same issue here now it is indefinitly trying to reconnect.

Bumping for visibility.

Just happened to my team. can only exit to desk top with warning that we will be labeled leavers but when i restart game it goes right back to the same map with no heroes.

This just happened to our team as well. About ten minutes ago. We are in the same match as ShinyPants.

Currently unable to clear the issue and are locked out of the game because of it.