Game redeemed the unopened chest and no more remember loot from more than 1 unopened loot chest

Today I noticed I have an activated boost, but I didnt login in game 4 days. And when I checked loot chests. I find out minus 1 common Fall of King’s Crest chest which was with freezed loot with 3 days boost in it. And when I tryed to open others chests (using freeze/close chest feature) of all owned types (rare, common, Lunar common, FoKC common), game give the exactly same 1 loot. Like if I opened 1 type of chests.

After a little testing I found out that. Game still remember some earlier unopened chests, but dont allow to open its before will be completed opening last freezed chest. -1 counter of chest will be wright off from correct type of chest. No matter what type you clicked to complete freezed opening.

I believe game just redeem my freezed/unopened chest (with 3 day boosts) after released some micro-patch or something else in accounts database that activate this 1-chest-type bug.

Region: EU
Probably Date/Time of bug activation (I counted by boost timer): 09.12.2018 05:28AM (GMT+0)

PS:
That is double sad that game wasted the my saved boost right 1 day before Winter Chest Event. Conspiracy confirmed.

Opened/Previewed Loot chests are not designed to be saved.
If you open a chest and save it, waiting long enough, the game will claim it for you.