Game freezes when logging in

Hi,

So when i load my game from the app it works fine and logs in. When i logout and log back in via the in game login email / password screen, after i put my password in and hit enter the loading bar spins for a second or two then it freezes. I can still move the cursor even though its frozen and i can go into options and all of that just the loading symbol is frozen.

Have tried reinstalling heroes of the storm + the battle net app. Also tried deleting all the bnet and blizzard temporary files. Nothing has worked please help.

The Blizzard App should be used to always launch the game. What is causing you to have to goto the login screen? Are you disconnected?

Can you provide your Dxdiag. Copy and paste the contents into your reply, then high light the text before selecting the code block icon </>. This will help us check for possible reasons the freezing is occurring either way.

Thank you!

Hi, Appreciate the reply but when i logged in today it seems that the problem has corrected itself without any intervention on my part. Also the reason i am going to the login screen is my son plays after school some days so instead of him logging into the battle.net app each time he just loads the game then switches to his account. Thanks for the help its much appreciated.

Well glad it fixed up! Please do reply back and let us know if it comes back. It may have been some kind of conflict caused by an update to some other software, since we weren’t getting many reports of things like this.

Good luck and have fun!