Game freezes in Draft in Ranked Games

Sometimes when i play ranked games the game freezes. Then it crashes and when i enter the game again i get marked as a leaver and lose like 800 points.

Its very frustrating cause it happens every couple of matches so i it means that i lose randomly 800 points. Its almost impossible to climb in ranked.

1 Like

This issue has been around for a while. I added new memory to my mac, thinking it might be me. Go into draft, Switch from windowed to full screen (because I like to use my computer for something besides Blizzard’s broken game), and voila, game crash. Come back, and I must complete 4 brain dead QMs. Thanks, Blizzard, for punishing me twice for your buggy software that is not working as intended.

1 Like

also had a draft crash with 0 interaction like 2 days ago in teamleague.

and again. 600 points lost. 0 interaction. not that anyone cares or ever reads this. let alone the crash report.

again. 1800 points lost in draft in 3 days.

again. now 2400 points lost in less than 2 weeks from draft crashes with 0 interaction.

I’ve gotten this a lot too. Usually this is the train of events.

1. I’m in queue and I move to windowed mode.
  2. Draft starts I enter full screen.
  3. Sometimes immediately, sometimes halfway through the draft. I get a blizz error and game crashes.
1 Like

Same issue except when it happens with me, ill draft, then when it goes to load screen, it just won’t load. My internet is fine, my computer is fine, but it won’t let me into the game. I can force quit the game and startup again multiple times and it won’t let me load. Then the game ends and I lose like 800 points

Currently happening now while I am posting this.

and again. The very next game I am in, draft is fine and it locks up in loading screen. So now I play the waiting game to lose points I have no control over.

It is unbelievable that this is still an issue. II hope the Ptr “resolved some Mac issues” bug takes care of some of your incessant crashes.

1 Like

Had it happen to me 3 days ago again after a long time of not happening. All in all this bug cost me close to 15k rank points alone. Yes you read that correctly.