Game Crashing after i pick a Character

B2FA78DF-A80F-47D4-9B6A-27C5A1F370A5

This is the Error message i continue getting, as i try to start a game.

I pick a Character, i get to the que, everyone loads just past their own avatar picture, and then the game crashes.

I can play in Try Mode.

I have disabled Firewall and Have no Antivirus going

I have re-installed and restarted everything.

No background apps

Please help

Hey there,

Let’s go ahead and have you post a ‘DxDiag’ so we can further investigate the problem. Here are the instructions:

1. Press Windows Key + R.
  2. Type DxDiag and press Enter.
  3. In the DxDiag window, click Save All Information.
  4. Name the file “dxdiag” and click Save
  5. Once you have that made, open the file. You’ll need to copy and paste the contents of the Text document into the post, and put four Tilde (~) marks above the DXDiag. It’ll look like this:
DXDiag goes here

If you have issues pasting here, please use Pastebin and post the link (ex: Pastebin (dot) com/123456).

Resetting modem might not help if the network is unstable. However since we don’t know the issue since there is no DxDiag file I’m going to post the instructions here:

The additional information might help technical team to investigate and identify the problem

Hello.

I have been in contact with some GM’s, and so far i have upgraded Nvidia and Intel cards. That didnt work. I have no Overlays or baackground apps running. No Antivira or Firewall. No overheating.

While there’s no dxdiag. We can’t identify what’s the main issue. This might include computer specifications such as HDD/SSD CPU and Graphic Card.

Tip: If you uninstall Heroes of The Storm there are still leftovers such as game registry. Deleting these might help before install again.

Hopefully GM will give you additional advises how to fix your issues.

Blizzard is calling me later this week to try and solve it. They have looked aat the DxDiag and MsInfo severel times now, and nothing can be found. By all accounts the game should work, But everytime i try to join a Training or fight with other people, the game crashes. Try mode works.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.