Game crashes upon entering match everytime

F84C5C2B-76B9-4E00-869E-F704812955E2

please i send in like 25 error reports already please help me i installed it this morning i completed the tutorial and after that everytime i load into a game it crashes every single time and im starting to lose my patience now i tried every game mode training ai vs ai ranked that Arm something mode nothing works it starts i can stay ingame for ever but the moment i ready and i load the game with the portraits on the sides it goes about 1/4 and crashes please help me

1 Like

Hey OTHERW1ZE,

Make sure your drivers are up to date and try closing background applications to see if that helps. There may be something conflicting with the game when it’s loading into the match.

If it’s still crashing can you post your DXDIAG

1. Press Windows Key + R.
  2. In the Run window type dxdiag and press Enter.
  3. In the DirectX window, click Save All Information.
  4. Name the file “dxdiag” and save it to your Desktop. Open the new dxdiag file with Notepad.
  5. In the posting section hit the </> button for “Preformatted text” then paste (Ctrl+V) the DXDIAG contents. That’ll make the information much more readable.

If you are unable to post this due to the length of the DXDIAG, please feel free to use pastebin.com and share the direct link with us instead. Use the </> button as well in order to share the link.

I am also having this issue. Is there any fix to this issue?

I am also having the same problem… I am able to queue, choose my heroes. Once loading screen finishes, the game freezes and im unable to continue. I have to restart my computer, every single time… Sometimes it works and im able to finish the game but it takes like 5 minutes and my team are already losing once i enter… it happens during quick game or ranked matches

here is my pastebin link
dj rocboi dxdiag - Pastebin.com

If the game freezes (not responding) and doesn’t provide an error code, this could mean there’s a conflict with another program or possibly a hardware / OS level issue. I’d recommend to try in Selective Startup mode with everything disabled to see if that helps.

1. Press Windows Key + R .
  2. Type msconfig and press Enter .
  3. Select Selective startup and uncheck Load startup items .
  4. Select the Services tab.
  5. Check Hide all Microsoft services .
    Note : Skipping this step may prevent your computer from rebooting correctly.
  6. Click Disable all .
  7. Click Apply then click OK .
  8. Click Restart

You might also try clean reinstalling your graphics drivers with Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU).

1. Download DDU here
    • Click on the first link under “Announcements” titled Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU). Then click the “Official Download Here” link to start the download.
  2. Run the .exe file and extract the contents to the default location. Open the new folder and run the Display Driver Uninstaller.
  3. You will get a pop-up saying it is recommended to reboot in Safe Mode, feel free to ignore this if you are not familiar with how to get into Safe Mode. To start the removal process, click on the driver type on the right side first, then click “Clean and restart”
  4. Once the PC restarts, go ahead and download the current drivers from Nvidia or AMD
  5. Run the driver installer and use the default/recommended install steps.

Please feel free to create a new thread if you need further help. Thanks!