Game crashes during game, reconnecting or after game

During gameplay, during reconnecting or after game ends my game will occasionally crash. It happens much more often when I am in a party, to the point where it crashed over 7 times in a row while trying to go back in the game.

While it crashes it will also screw with my other apps, for example discord will boot me out for ~2s, and current chrome page will crash too. Sometimes it makes desktop unresponsive too, for example if I move icon, the icon is moved but I still see it in the old position. and when I restart my PC everything goes back to normal and the icon remains where I moved it too.

Things that I have tried so far

• googling and searching forum for solution ( nothing worked )
  • reinstalling HoTs
  • changing graphic options
  • updating windows 10
  • starting in admin mode
  • changing to windowed mode
  • updating motherboard drivers ( graphic drivers are up to date )

I also did

• memory diagnostic tool ( no issues )
  • ran memtest ( no issues )
  • chekdsk ( no issues )

No other game or program has every done something similar.
Problem started after one of the patches, I am not 100% sure if this is the one but I think it is. 2020-10-07 Balance Update v 2.52.1

EDIT I also made DxDiag file thingy but dont know how to post it on the forum, PepeHands

Hey there,

You can upload it to pastebin and give us the code after the / mark. For example if the URL after uploading is pastebin.com/abc123, we’d need the abc123 bit there.

Side note, it sounds like a full network disconnect is happening. What errors are you getting in discord/chrome? Does the game give any specific errors or does it just say disconnected after this happens?

bMrTW8VV <- pastebin
password abc123
discord just disconnects me for ~2s before connecting back.
chrome crashes 1 open page only, I can have several open but it always crashes only one. If I remember correctly it looks similar to how it looks when adobe crashes and freezes the page.

EDIT
0E769427-AEF2-4219-84FA-F79E3C248708
this is error code I got.
chrome error I got was
“oh snap”
ran out of memory