Game crashes 5 seconds into ingame loading screen

Hello my GF is having trouble starting games on her new custom build, we tried latest gpu drivers, old ones. Mobo, lan, sound all updated etc. I tried all kinds of resolutions, fps and graphical settings. Any ideas from the failcode?

215B6C4B-C787-4FFC-90D8-9D4BC8126573

1 Like

Hey Moset,

I looked at the crash log and unfortunately it really doesn’t point to anything specific that would be causing this crash for her.

Since she has a Ryzen system I would make sure that the BIOS and chipset drivers are up to date, as those are pretty important due to the Ryzen bugs that have been fixed.

If you can post a DXDIAG from her system we can see if anything else stands out.

DXDIAG:

1. Press Windows Key + R.
  2. In the Run window type dxdiag and press Enter.
  3. In the DirectX window, click Save All Information.
  4. Name the file “dxdiag” and save it to your Desktop. Open the new dxdiag file with Notepad.
  5. In the posting section here hit the </> button for “Preformatted text” then paste (Ctrl+V) the DXDIAG contents. That’ll make the information much more readable.

If you are unable to post this due to the length of the DXDIAG, please feel free to use pastebin.com and share the link with us instead. Use the </> button as well in order to share the link.

A post was split to a new topic: CosiMo - Crashes