Gabriel Tosh from SC2 universe

I had this great idea for a long time and my favourite units from the SC franchise are Ghost thats why i main Nova.What do you guys think about Gabriel tosh the Spectre from the game i feel like he has alot of Assassin potential to offer in game i would love to make it happen

-first he would have Q that is like aoe some kind of psy blast on the ground that does dmg to people in that aoe area something similar as Morgana W in League.

-hes W will be called Terazine which he blasts terazine gas and it reveals other stealth units aswel as Blinds people and does some dmg.

-hes E can be called Specters vigl that releases 2 clones of himself same as nova clones but the last for 1.5 and clones desperse used for scouting and to fool the enemy to escape

-hes R he shall have 2 one of which are called killin time he dropes a nuke in an area stealthed of course and it does dmg of course 2x times less then nukes in the warhead junction to be balanced of course and his second R could be called who you gonna call and it
casts Psionic Lash its a single target ult that can be easily dodged if you move away from the strike zone.

Please Blizzard make it happen i would love you so much because i already love hots not to say there arent some minor matchmaking flaws you have but all and all a good job it would surely make my dream come true if you made Gabriel Tosh as a playable Hero.

A Gabriel Tosh without Consumption is not one I want to play.

I want to eat minions for energy. Otherwise what’s the point?

7 Likes

good point i did not take that into consideration :smiley: silly me good idea thou.

What if his w dmg is, “When a enemy hero or minion enters the ring, it creates a clone of that minion. It can be destroy with one basic attack and can not create another one until you reactivate the abillty.” Maybe replace his e with Phlynch idea.
what about that?

2 Likes

thank you i honestly thing its a good idea to replace those as it brings a new and interesting mechanic to Asassins overeall.

I would love to see Gabriel Tosh in heroes, however I want him to be a little different than what you want, let me show you how I imagined him once.

Ranged Assassin with his rifle from wings of liberty, he should have strong basic attack damage because his abilities will be focused on utility not single target damage, he will not be permanently cloaked but he will have a different concept in his trait

Q: Mind Blast: Target a medium area to deal heavy damage and stun for 0.5 second: 10 seconds cooldown, 50 Mana

W: Throw a terrazine canister that breaks and start spreading terrazine slowly in a large area over 3 seconds and persist for 6 seconds, any one enters this area have his cooldowns reduction slowed by 200% and his vision reduced to melee range , 16 seconds cool down, 50 Mana
Tosh gains increased Mana regeneration and cooldown reduction rate if he enters the terrazine fog.

E: EMP round: Fires a skill shot which deals light damage to first target hit and 200% extra damage shields silencing the target for 2 seconds, 10 seconds cooldown, 80 Mana

D: Silent Specter: Activate to cloak Tosh for 3 seconds, gaining 30% movement speed while halting his rifle and picking up his knife causing his basic attacks to become melee dealing 50% more damage, tosh is unrevealable for the duration, 15 seconds cooldown.
Passive: Tosh have 20% further attack range and sight range than most other heroes

R: Heroic 1: Voodoo Doll: Tosh channels for 1.5 seconds during which he creates a doll similar to an enemy hero he clicks (small range so he needs to get close as if he is taking a strand of hair from the enemy to put it on the doll) then click again to throw the doll anywhere near you(like 5.5 throw range), the doll will be 1/3 the size of the hero and original hero receives 75% of any damage dealt to the doll, the doll lasts 2 seconds. 90 seconds cool down, 75 Mana

R: Heroic 2: Lock down: Tosh fires a round that stuns first target hit for 3 seconds. 90 seconds cooldown , 100 Mana

1 Key: Active ability: Psi shield: enshroud tosh in a psionic shield equal to 25% of his maximum health for 4 seconds, 30 seconds cool down

2 Likes

I have found a book that may help you get names for this. Starcraft Ghost: Spectres is a good book to read and has stuff that is not in the game.

1 Like