Fun fact about person X

Fun fact about Phaseshifter.

When I was a kid, the music in the dungeons of the original Zelda on NES scared me.

19 Likes

fun fact about madkiller:

when i was younger, i thought speaking english inverted, was speaking chinese. french was just nonsense. and here u go! 3 languages under ur belt.

so much for being a madkiller…

14 Likes

Growing up The Legend of Zelda 2 was one of my favorite games. My brothers and I got to the final palace multiple times on different save files (because that game for whatever reason randomly lost its save data pretty often), but we could never beat the game because we would get lost and just couldn’t find our way to the final boss.

It wasn’t until many years later that we finally found the right route and beat the game.

29 Likes

Melke

Once upon a time Melke could actually sing pretty well but then just stopped pr acticing after high school,
Still enjoy singing while doing dishes in an empty houe though

14 Likes

I like puns. A lot. The worse they are, the more I laugh.
I myself make a lot of puns every day. Bad puns. Usually nobody laughs but me.

That’s okay. I’m so funny.

11 Likes

Man, I would pay to have a sound file of that lol.

OMG. Me too. I wish they had made more like that one. You actually leveled up and learned spells.

That’s not a pun. Scientists call it “denial” :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You know the music did it’s job then :slight_smile:

You’re telling me it’s not? Mind! Blown!

This happened to me once too with Ratchet and Clank Up Your Arsenal thanks to TV having bad birghtness settings I got stuck for like 3 weeks before I found the cliff I had to jump up
It was only level 2

2 Likes

Do the Melke bathroom song :smiley:

3 Likes

Tomorrows my birthday.

Is that safe to say on the forums?

18 Likes

We got us a Chat Noir over here.

3 Likes

Vocaroo now!

You’re just jealous that I can have this much fun just on my own.

No clue who or what that is (except a black cat).

Fun fact about WhiteSnow:

He was born prematurely and his chances of survival was 1%.

12 Likes

What dat?

Happy early birthday :smiley:

What dat?

It is a character from a cartoon called Miraculous who is well known for very bad puns.

4 Likes

I learned two things about you in that factoid.

3 Likes

A website where you can record your voice and share a link to that recording.

Okay, then I do know it. My friends’ kids watches that sometimes. Didn’t know about the pun thing though, need to check it out.

2 Likes
  • Fun fact about Catherina:

i can make animal noises to confuse my cats! and i love singing while cooking.

13 Likes

Yea I pretty much surprised the doctors too.

Also Happy Birthday: :cupcake:

I hope you have a lot of fun.

I love cats, how many do you have?

3 Likes

Huamns can be real stubborn, and sometimes that stubbornness manifests in awesome ways like you :slight_smile:

5 Likes

atm 3 out of 18. few got poisoned by people that hate animals outside as they playing the rest i had to give away to who likes animals and would accept them & take care of them / and another 2 which are the neighbour’s cats they left to another house and refused to take them with them so i give them food every day and water. i can’t get them into the house cause my cats don’t like any strange cat to enter else they’ll eat them alive. so i’m taking care of 5 cats atm!

5 Likes

Fun fact about DrLogan:

Every person irl told me that I can be a good Church Father with my voice.

9 Likes