From Diamond 2 to gold 5 in 1 week

Please can someone take a look to my account. I am sure it is bugged.

I think it’s because you are reporting way to many people.

Also why did you make two topics on this. :expressionless:

1 Like

Is not bugged…just not exist personal system!.
Ranked points to prevent to lose so.many games. This MM is not good. And they must add new way players to be matched only based of his death ratio. You are not only one. There is thousent players wich had this eternal MM or MMR issue. That why did suggest new ways players be matched almost perfectly.

Go read this.my topic…:

Im enteranal Bronze player wich play like Master. I not.lie. i can proof to everyone wich doubt about my games skill.
I guarantee you…if game is.like my versione would alot better and improved.
Huge problem is this current MM or MMR is …players does so.many mistakes and be " traped" in so many game situaciones wich they die or cant fight smart or think with smart way to be not killed so easy. Espectacly when we die after 18 ingame lvl.
Or also our feels,human qualityes emotions ,conditions effect for 1 won game or how fast one.player refix his.mistakes in game or improve himselfs or how draft heroes or wich build talents would choose.
I either think sometime my MMR is bugged. But is not problem in that. Just this system cant defite wich players are so high skilled and wich are medium game skiled.
That why i suggest these increased Ranked points and these " Survive lvls".
In my topic i clrearly explain why is better.

His topics are as inconsistent as it gets really. First he claims he is stuck at platinum, if you look at his history, then he eventually starts claiming he’s stuck at gold level. Also looking at his history aside him claiming to practically report every person he encounters he complains about. Then he complains about forced 50% yet he has these extreme losing streaks of barely winning 1 game out of 10 or more etc, and frankly I buy this even less since the losing streaks are so extreme that you would drop much further than that (or at the very least he hasn’t been diamond for some time based on his prior topics but insists he is yet he clearly keeps shifting ranks and claims to be stuck and dropping).

Hi! according to my avatar I play a really really stupid hero and expect to win! Like LOLI heroes don’t have to do anything right? Like you dont have to take any risks whatsoever… just press buttons and do damage. So why I go diamond to gold!!!