Friends List Gone, Can't Log Into US Servers Only HOTS

Hi Blizz,

I can’t seem to log on to heroes of the storm. Heres all the details I have

1: I can log on to the blizzard app but my friends list doesn’t show up
2: I can access other regions (for example log into the EU region and play) but not the US region
3: I get the message “error you have been disconnected from blizzard services” when attempting to load the game and log in to US servers
4: I’ve tried all common remedies suggested on the forums including: reinstalling blizzard app, flushing DNS/IP, deleting battlenet and blizzard cache files (program data) restarting router/modem
5: This issue has only started today, I heard there was some overwatch issues and I wonder if something is going on with the authentication servers on blizzard’s side

It’s not just you, there is indeed a server authentication problem now on the US servers that doesn’t impact EU or other regions.

Thanks for checking for any known issues, Shapeshifter. This one should have been specific to Overwatch PS4, and it should be resolved now. We didn’t see issues with our other games due to this issue. Are you still experiencing the issue, Dillon?

If you are still running into the problem, could you include a WinMTR test for 5 to 10 minutes while attempting to connect to the Blizzard Application? Use the IP address/host: us.actual.battle.net

Copy and paste the text file created and paste it between two ~~~ like so:

~~~
WinMTR Here
~~~