Frequent disconnects minutes after playing match

For the past week, I have noticed that I get disconnected from games consistently. Whether it is Versus AI, Quick Match or Ranked games, about 2-5 minutes into the game, I get a “Reconnecting” message, and usually don’t reconnect until ~15 minutes later, when the match is essentially over. In addition, during drafting, I would experience issues where I am unable to see any picks or see whether it is my turn to select my hero.

I thought it was because I needed to update my Mac OS, which I have now completed, but I am still having the same issues. I thought it was related to my internet/router, but I have reset them both and have seen no improvements. It appears I have no other issues with my Internet, including streaming video/Netflix. I don’t know what else I could try to fix this problem. :frowning: I am hoping that the next patch will be able to fix this. (Also, I know a previous patch addressed the glitching on some maps, and I am still having that problem even after that patch).

Would appreciate any suggestions regarding this issue.

I’m having the same exact issue. Updated to the newest OS thinking it was the same thing and it’s still happening. I have to click out of every game after a few minutes of playing. And then reopen the game and it’ll work for the rest of that match, but it takes 1/4 of match time to do all this and reconnect. I have to do for every match that I’m playing.

At this point, I don’t know what to do.

Happening here too. Started about 2 patches ago. About half the games will have at least 1 disconnect event. almost all of them would eventually reconnect but sometimes it’s near the end of a game so comes back to the score screen instead. Very unpredictable and super annoying.

2017 iMac 5K, 4.2GHz i7, 48GB RAM, Radeon Pro 580, High Sierra

thumbmaster, did you get leaver penalty when the game disconnected just before end?

just had that… seems like a serious bug

[Edited by Blizzard] This thread has been inactive for some time. Please be mindful of resurrecting older threads. A new or more recent thread can be created to continue the discussion. Locking this thread.