Frame drops since new patch?!

Hello! I’ve been experiencing frame drops since the latest patch. Would like to know if anybody else is too or if someone can confirm this is an actual issue.
Playing on the same PC at lowest settings on an i7 with a 1050. Thank You!

1 Like

Howdy mario,

I don’t see any widespread reports or known issues at the moment. Have you tried the steps here? If so, let’s get a DxDiag so we can take a closer look:

1. Press Windows Key + R.
  2. Type DxDiag and press Enter.
  3. In the DxDiag window, click Save All Information.
  4. Name the file “dxdiag” and click Save
  5. Paste the DXdiag into the post, select and highlight everything you just pasted, and hit the “preformated text” button (</>). That’ll make the information much more readable.
It should look like this.

If you have issues pasting here, please use Pastebin and post the link (ex: Pastebin (dot) com/123456).

I think its the same as the stuttering I’ve noticed, often its difficult to tell which is which. I opened a bug report here:

and had so far 40 other people on the subreddit poll state they also had stuttering.

1 Like

Your traffic is probably getting routed to Europe just like mine. The issue on Blizzard’s end and they will need to address it. Search for battle.net looking glass since I’m not allowed to link it here.

— 68.228.152.9 ping statistics —
4 packets transmitted, 0 received, 100% packet loss, time 2998ms

22/01/2021 15:10:48 UTC

MTR:
6.|-- 137.221.65.68 90.0% 10 13653 13653 13653 13653 0.0

Howdy CoachBombay,

We aren’t aware of any issues with US players being sent to EU servers. The Looking-Glass test may show IP addresses that are registered to other locations but they are not physically there, this is just old data.