FPS Drop MacOS mojave

About a month ago i noticed a significant FPS drop while playing HOTS to the point the game is now unplayable. I’ve always ran the game on lowest graphics/settings possible to take the stress off my MacBook Pro. In the past I’ve always had a constant 60FPS. It seems this has only happened since a few patches ago as i haven’t updated my IOS for a while. When i start a match it’s ok until the pre start timer goes. The more action on the screen the worse it gets.

I have bootcamp on my mac and tried running HOTS through windows 7 and it runs with setting/graphics on high and i get 80+ FPS so it doesn’t seem to be a hardware issue. I would just play it through windows 7 but i have consistent 3-4 sec lag spikes every 30secs - 1min, which i will create another Topic for that as it might be easier to address than a IOS issue.

So far on IOS i’ve ran First Aid on disk utility, Uninstalled and reinstalled and tried running HOTS windowed. I’ve checked my Hardware and monitored all GPU, CPU temps while playing the game.

Macbook Pro Specs

MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2014)
Processor: 2.5 GHz Intel Core i7
Memory: 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M
Storage: 1TB SSD

Any help much appreciated TIA

Does that mean that you have updated the OS now as well as HotS? Or that you just updated HotS? If you just updated HotS and not Mac OS then try updating Mac OS as well to rule out it being a compatibility issue with older/not updated Mac OS.

It’s just a HOTS changed something i bet. All MacOS users suffer FPS drop now in Mojave 10.14, even on 10.14.5 (latest update).