Forums are absolutely useless

Literally all top players share this opinion.

It’s worse on the WoW forums imo. Although I generally think there is more constructive feed back here
 the Devs of course are going to ignore them. Sad, but it’s pretty much on par with their horrible messaging lately.

This company has yet to be humbled, so they make all decisions in a vacuum and then rag on players for not understanding their gameplay.

1 Like

like?
(20 characters)

So you didnt left? đŸ„·

1 Like

My pet project is really grindy atm, so Im doing random stuff.

1 Like

Because its normal to listen to the customers?
I guess you don’t work in IT

Of course not to single opinions, but about the community managers feedback (I guess Blizzard is to poor to have some)

1 Like

You mean like that?:

That’s a meme and not more.

I just saw on Azmongold newest clip that Wow devs are now blaming thier own players now for asking for new content while this sexual case is being investergated.

Like its not the custumers fault they allow that kind of stuff in thier own playground. Custumers pay to get stuff not to get guilt trapped in thier problems.

3 Likes

the point of these forums isn’t to get blizzard to listen to us. the point of these forums are to let us talk/hangout. i’ve met many cool ppl here so i say its done its job.

3 Likes

Ye but the problem some forum users use the forum to spread political stuff about Blizzard instead of keeping issues about the game only. Or trolls that just come to mass flag people on multiple accounts and get threads taken down that has zero violation done.

Many people who was here before has left this forum cause it has become an echo chamber for trolls that pops up once in a while and destroys it.

1 Like

A sentence that is true no matter the context

I’ll be completely honest I feel drained from the ability to care abt what trolls think I mean I tried to talk to alot of them but I guess if the bad talk has no value on the internet why would the good talk have some?

I’m gunna become a comedian :smiley:

2 Likes

I swear people still think this in 2021 and have completely skipped the history of this game up until today.

Even the HotS Mac forum is full of people who think there is a “team” working just on the Mac client (there probably isn’t even a single employee left for that side of the game, considering some of the bugs literally prohibiting thousands of people from playing on Mac aren’t fixed for 2+ years).

Sigh.
People equate big bucks Blizzard with big bucks HotS. That’s not how things work.
Blizzard is rich, not HotS devs or the tiny team still working on classics.

2 Likes

I haven’t seen the mac forums but i guess they’re still complaining about the M1 texture bug.
It’s so simple to fix imo, just add a line of code that checks the name of the graphics card and if it’s an M1, then move all 2d floor textures 2 units up in the Z axis.

Idk if it’s just 2 units, may be a little more, but sounds simple and worth trying imo.

We can always try to get a dev to invest 10 min into implementing a wallmart version of what we are asking for, just like they did with Whitemane’s fanatical zero sum.

I don’t. There is no point, I guarantee no developer is on these forums ever.No QA team member, no designer, no one of any import at Blizz comes here.
The ONLY person from Blizzard that has anything to do with these forums is some guy making almost no money that checks reports we send in. And he doesn’t speak with anyone that works on HotS.

2 Likes

Unfortunately a person here who worked in the QA panel no longer posts on the forum, but he did say every fix that seems simple to us ordinary players takes tons of testing to ensure it doesn’t break anything else or tarnish the company’s brand image.

I’d like to think it’s a simple fix, but it probably isn’t (or they would’ve done it already).

3 Likes

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?! WHAT HAVE BLIZZARD DONE?!:

:smiley:

I guess we know the answer why Blizzard is losing players
 :crazy_face:

2 Likes

This is the problem though. We have forums for a reason. Why do the devs not use their own community platforms to engage with the community?

If the devs decided to use Twitter instead of Reddit, y’all would not be giving the “just go to Twitter to be heard” advice, but demanding they use their forums instead. Should be the same for Reddit.

1 Like

Reddit should be the future for most gaming companies. Twitter sucks tho