Force rejoin mechanic I can't play

a fatal unexpected error occured is what it says when i got kicked off

So i was playing a game and was kicked off automatically tried to logged back on and the only thing i can do is click rejoin at the start i can’t get in to the main menu because it forces me to rejoin my last game.

Yet i know for a fact this game is already over it has been 3 hours already.

the rejoin mechanic with no options other than rejoin is a bad idea anyways if someone didn’t want to play that match they would just wait for that match to be over or not play at all so now we have a bug that i can’t get past because blizzards design thinks my game is still going on and i can’t play at all.

so your punishing the players that want to play the game while the other ones that don’t want to play anyways don’t get punished.

2 Likes

Oh good! I’m not the only one. Did you remember a Deathwing taking flight before the crash? After searching the forums this and my post are the only ones I can find with the reconnect loop. Does your game try and reconnect and crash every time? I have tried a repair and uni/rein stall and it goes right back to the reconnect loop crash.

2 Likes

idk about the DW part, but everything else is the same thing i’m assuming because it is reloading the game and it gets to the part where you disconnected and kicks you again giving same message is my guess is what is going on.

stuck on a never ending loop due to the fatal unexpected error occured that it just hits you again when you load to that part.

Just crashed in a DW game too. Haven’t had total crashes in a few years. Some of his abilities (couldn’t see which) went off, entire PC hung up instead of just fatal error.

Maybe an animation incompatible with GPU drivers or something.

yea my game had DW in it as well, though i don’t know if thats the issue or not due to me having 5 other games with DW i got to play before it happen.

the map i was on was Hanamura when my error occured.

hanamura for me as well

Yep, played 2 games prior to that with DW in it and no crash. Third game, he cast something and black screen + crash.

if its happening on hanamura for all of us it could be the map with DW not implemented right.

idk going to have to wait for a blue post or more information on this, unfortunately we’re the unlucky ones and don’t get to play anymore today :frowning:

1 Lost Cavern (full crash), 1 Hanamura, 1 Tomb of the Spider Queen.

It did lag on Hanamura (maybe due to dw’s massive character model) but no crash.

Only common denominator, Deathwing was in both matches.

It happened to me in ARAM with no deathwing present.

pc crashed in brawl with deathwing on our team using ult 15 minutes ago
previous brawl no crash with dw

Hey everyone!

We are currently looking into you all who are stuck trying to connect to games that you cannot join in. I apologize for the inconvenience and let you know any updates as soon as I have them!

3 Likes

Same thing happening to me now. Unexpected fatal error crashed the game and after rejoining the game, once the progress bar fills it crashes instantly again. Has happened 4 times in a row now.

2 Likes

Same here was about to win a game now I’m stuck in the rejoin loop with error 3FDBC925-35D2-4C8E-B318-01B81EBA3602 and a hard crash after loading.

1 Like

it is working again, i am able to get back in the game.

Ok everyone!

We are currently looking to identify these broken games. It is important if you are stuck trying to reconnect to just hold tight and avoid trying to reconnect. After waiting about 30 minutes to an hour, try launching the game again and see if you are able to get in to the menu.

If after waiting 30 min to an hour and you are still unable to get back into your game, please post here so we can look into your game!

Thanks a lot everyone and sorry for the inconvenience!

mines still stuck and its been far more than an hour