Fix your matchmaker

I finished my 110th game and this matchmaker is worse from season to season i started at master and got 70% winrate in like first 30 matches and then this matchmaker started to screw me over i got punished for playing bad i got in my teams afkers leavers or i was forced against 3-5 man stack lost like 20 games in row currently at 47% win rate i dont think matchmaker should be forcing 50% winrate it is stupid really want to quit this game i am not saying i shouldnt lose games but losing 20 games in row after getting to 70% win rate is stupid and it is not just me same thing happened to my GM friends or other masters who are now dia or low masters because they had high winratea t the start of season same things happens every season

1 Like

The problem is how many trolls have been boosted. They need to fix premades and start cracking down on afks and people who die 10+ deaths a game.

I recently came back to HOTs, and kind of frustrating to see what kind of players are (without consequences) ruining the game for others. This is a mayor Issue that thrived players out.

Players that are intentionally Trolling, e.g. Dying shoul dget a ban. The AI from Hots shold be so clever that this can be traced even without the reporting tool.

Furthermore you get Players that pick obvious troll roles and don’t want to fit in the team Comp. (e.g. last pick Gaz instead of needed Healer or Tank)…or they are AFK right from pciking heros and forget to ban or choose a char…the game will still start…

Last 4 Games where like this. its really frustrating.

1 Like

The game does not start if some1 doesn’t pick in time. Anyone who didm’t have anything preselected will get -500 and leaver penalty.
In the good old days it used to give a random hero and start the game, but that goodness has been discontinued for quite a while now.