Fix how leaver status works

1. i was in a lobby with ban hammer, i made 2 bans, kt and joh, and then i get leaver status at the end of our draft round … why??? b/c some idiot selected orphea and then swapped to a banned character … … … so somehow i get leaver status, wtf how is this even coded??? so yeah, the rest of the team is with me in this leaver game … so not only did you screw me over but 3 other people who might not have been afk at all, but simply waiting for a reactive pick??? all because one person can abuse the draft rules and not take leaver status because non-picks get priority? seriously, fix your game

2. just get rid of leaver status at all, i literally played like 7 straight aram loses in a row when i needed one single win to get back to ranked from a stupid network d/c, wasted my entire time to play getting matched for like 4 games straight with people who are actually afk or worse trolling … literally lost a 20+ minute game 3v5 that we almost won, and probably would have if the players who left early just stuck around and didn’t get impatient that we were weak early in the game … if your leaver game punishment for leavers induces more leavers YOU HAVE A BAD SOLUTION so please remove it … if you are no longer going to support the game at least don’t make the game systems themselves be part of the problem

1. If there are invalid picks on a double pick round (where your team is forced to pick two heroes), you can’t have empty selection or you get kicked out as well. That is by design. Anyone who refuses to pick a valid hero by the timer goes to 0 will get kicked out (that can ultimately mean all 5 players on your team).
  1. It was changed to require wins rather than games played, to prevent people from AFK’ing through the leaver matches.

I know, it’s annoying to grind through ARAM losses to clear a leaver penalty. I had to endure ~5+ troll games sometimes to get back to Ranked. But ask yourself, would you really want those trolls in your Storm League game or would you want them stuck with each other in Aram hell? It’s much better they’re stuck there with each other.

no, i don’t want them stuck in aram hell with each other, i want real trolls suspended/banned … aram/qm hell is stupid any way you slice it and i want it gone … i also want the lobby experience changed … don’t rationalize for a crap system