FF button missing

June 2, 2015 is the release date of hots, been 5 years and still waiting on a ff button patch before the game is completely dead. Its sad that you had to add AI to normals just to fill Q’s…

Already had other threads on this

2 Likes

I don’t know what you mean by “normals”, but AI’s will only replace human teammates in AI mode or Aram (former Brawl). It is impossible in QM, Unranked or SL.

That is done when there are less than 10 people on the server queuing for Aram (or less than 5 for AI mode).

I mean, who needs ‘ff’ button if it will be used for trolling only? And we are playing HotS, not Dota 2 or LoL, so there is ALWAYS a chance to win.

“I’m waiting for the one thing the devs have said is the thing that isn’t going to happen”

Good for you?

I’m waiting for:

• gidoh,
  • vizzini,
  • for the secret colors of mantis shrimp to be discovered
  • for humanity to get over it’s petty gripes,
  • for Digiorno to take up delivery,
  • for exotic hair-colors to look as good as they do in cartoons (gotta have blue hair,)
  • true love

So long, I’ve been looking too hard, I’ve been waiting too long
Sometimes I don’t know what I will find, I only know it’s a matter of time
I’ve been waiting for someone new to make me feel alive
from Foreigners Waiting for a Girl

1 Like

I don’t recall ever seeing that button when ever I did brawl

Note that I prefer the loot chest reward vision not the :face_vomiting: version

I thought tumblr and deviantart exist only for this.

and green hair

So you are waiting for something that has never been stated to be added?

That is like waiting for money to rain.

1 Like

That secret is beyond your grasp.

What is "ff"button?
Why do you want to play final fantasy in a blizzard game?
2015 and you still don’t to another gaming platform to play final fantasy?

1 Like

FF=forfeit

Other mobas have it. Not hots

Good , i don’t to play with female kitties.
If they want to give up push altf4 and get perma banned for ruining games.
Majority of people in my countty are overweight , lazy, unemployed people, does not mean the majority is better.

Lucky for us, HotS will never have it.

In addition, all the people who stand in the hall of storms, afking there and waiting for the match to end because they refuse to play should be prohibit to play UD and SL and be forced to WIN 10 QM or ARAM games.

And if it is not their first offense, just be banned for some time from playing any mode outside of AI or custom games.

2 Likes

No “ff button”

Don’t worry, it’s a feature, not a bug.

3 Likes

Seems like everyone is against the forfeit option. Cool. This is a forum to generate concepts and ideas. Are there other options to consider? (1) First one that intentionally leaves is punished. Others that leave after don’t suffer consequences. The enemy team wins against bots. (2) What about reworking win/loss rank points? I enjoy the competitive play this game brings, but being fully penalized when a team member drops is a bit harsh.

The ff button started a vote to leave as an ironic joke and the vote passed.

This is a good point waterlong brought up so everyone knows

Dream on! Lost 2 matches in a row because our tank player decided to leave the match and we had a bot then. There is nothing to win when you have a terrible bot tank that never peels and never does any engage while the enemy tank walks all over your team straight to the backline. This whole bot crap has ruined the game. I have so many bots lately - on weekends even more - that you wonder how many real players this game actually still has!