Feeding in ranked

I have played 32 games so far this season and 21 of them I have gotten someone who engages 1v5 or just afks behind towers cause they were arguing with someone else in lobby. After each one of these games ended. 28 of them were against 3-5man premades.

This is exactly what is wrong with ranked right now. I started diamond 4 and now I am plat one cause of this trash system. Blizzard or Activision, whatever you wanna be called. FIX YOUR GAME!

2 Likes

I would love performance based RANK ADJUSTMENT.

It’s not my fault if a teammate feeds 16 deaths in the span of a match. But somehow I still lose 200-220 points because of said teammate.

Like what am i supposed to do as a healer? I can be playing alex and hit you with circle, q and pop lifebinder and you still overextend 2v4 and die. Like I can not carry those people.

Or you are split pushing all game and they keep ganking you and you die 14 times. There is no reason for that many deaths in ranked.

Then it is like you said where i lose 200+ point cause i went 0 and 0 with 184k healing but i still preformed bad? They need to reset all MMR in this game, everyone back to bronze 5. They need to stop matching premades against randoms. Then they need to do something about smurfing.

3 Likes

Gotta find two other people to form a tank/damage/healer trinity. Every match you’ll at least have the backbone of a team

Im a healer and ive premade many times when possible but people are giving up, even all the friends I have made on this game and we climbed together have all given up. So many feeders, boosters and game throwers mixed in you almost always getting matched against a 5man premade just kills all motivation to even bother trying.

1 Like

Played 1 game of ranked after 10 days off of that mode. had a duo matched with my trio. the duo died 23 times in 12 minutes…

This is whats wrong with the game.

it depends what is your definition of feeding. the way u explained it isn’t feeding. lol

There is 0 reasons ever why you engage 1v5. None. That is something you are never gonna win on any hero at this skill level.