Feeding, feeding and more feeding

Another example of players who need to be banned. When you die 5 times in 7 minutes cause all you know how to do is dive 1v2 or more, you do not belong in ranked.

2 Likes

die 5 times in 7 minutes = must be ban for month in league

its unreal to do if u are not potatoe

Literally picked diablo and just dove whatever he could see the moment any player was near him reguardless of positoning and team mates.

Do you show up here to complain every time you lose? Learn to take a loss.

1 Like

lose its when u had chance to win… 90% of these loses is not about it.

Yes I do. Blizzard needs to deal with trolls and game throwers. I am tired of carrying people. I will take a loss when the team is out played, not when a player feeds all game and refuses to listen or communicate with the team.

1 Like

What happens when good players are having a rough time and and get matched with players who throw their games?

Invite players to a group that you did well with or did not do stupid plays that cost you the game and you will climb very easily.

Also if these people are such a problem, that means the other team is gonna have the same problem as you do so its gonna come down to you carrying and outplaying these people to give yourself a win. I suggest playing a strong mage or AA dps, You can get a couple of good kills and that will probably save a number of your games.

Trust me i know this all too well. I was able to climb back to diamond. Just tired of player throwing for no reason and not getting punished for it is all.

And Blizzard want the game be more strategic then brawl basta.

The game is awesome when everyone in your team understand the game mechanic and strategy around it … and teamfights are not so important.

But you always got a no brainer kevin kind of gamer that want to fight all the time and make you lose the game.

1 Like

That or split push all game and offering nothing to the team.

Its gonna be worse when the exp changes happen.

do you know the real definition of feeding in this game?

Yeah dying on purpose.

Close, but no cigar.

Feeding meaning the player is purposing dying of not trying to win the game or going straight to the opponent base upon dying without trying to win and by giving the opposing team the advantage to win.
Just because someone is dying constantly or have high number of deaths is not feeding, cause the player is most likey being outplayed by another better player or having a bad game

If you dive 1v5 you are feeding. This has happened alot more than you think it does.

Have you ever won 1v5 fight?
I have but got assist with boss. It’s a 1% chance you can win 1v5 fights as long they have low health.

but yeah 1v5 is feeding, but it depends on the situation.

I have only seen people do it when the enemy team is near full health so yeah that is feeding.