Let’s face it, Deathwing is less scary dragon, more a “ooo easy to hit, free quest target”

With so many %dmg HP counters to Deathwing, it’s no wonder other players have no respect for our evil dragon.

Please consider the following:

1. Bring back the damage
  2. Allow Q to slowly change in angle a bit
  3. Improve his sustain (regen abilities to start)
  4. Negating or reducing the quest gains from hitting suck a giant target…
3 Likes

DW is already reasonably strong in the hands of people who know how to use him, he can’t really solo anyone but he has probably the best nuke ability in the game.

2 Likes

“This hero who has permanent invincibility on a mapwide teleport that can permanently suppress objectives, free wave clear, absurd teamfight damage, and permanent immunity to cc isn’t good enough.”

Maybe you should stop being bad?

Im still rocking a 66% winrate with him, used to hold it at 68% months after several nerfs, though it is dropping now for me due to match making being much worse than it used to be.

Though his Firestorm talent at lvl 7 is still garbage, either you get CDR to fly again which enables a more global play style or it doesn’t hit since they take forever to fall and you gotta wait 45 seconds to do it again, which makes the talent extremely luck based and bad.

Skyfall is fine as is, Death Drop is fine as is, usually i prefer Death Drop nowadays after so many butcheries of Sky Fall(without it, it takes a sub 30% DW near twice as long to rejoin battle with 100% hp than any other hero, it’s kinda stupid).

I would change the talents a bit, as i have most fun at lvl 20 with Arrival of a God talent, quicker fly up and land, faster heal, faster ability use after landing and actually do damage on landing, pretty good one at that, it hits pretty well.

I would like to see a talent that reduces his cast times somewhere aswell, often it just feels like you are playing with heavy lag, no need to make the reduction too high → OP obviously, but something small would be good, but it shouldn’t be too late in the game as that makes a switch in gameplay way too late(many heroes have this weird talent location and i hate it, i want to customize my playstyle as soon as possible, not at the end of the game → obviously adjusted for not making it OP).

3 Likes