Feedback about Sgt.hammer & Tychus

Hello,
I have played sgt.hammer for a very long time, I am usually in high master, grandmaster when I play focused and consistently on storm league, and still lots of people remember my name and ban hammer whenever they see me, I would like to state that tychus is just an improved version of hammer with his commander odin ultimate. Odin is just a far better hammer due to following abilities of Odin:
-Faster attack speed/around same attack power if not better
-Highly mobile, even has a dash with no mana cost
-has two good aoe skillshot abilities,
-has permanent +25 armor for duration of odin,
Hammer on other hand:
-very non-mobile, cannot dodge anything,
-can self cleanse in case of a hook, attempt,
-slower attack speed / around same attack power if not better,
-no dash or no mobility no armor (just for 2 seconds with E skill)
-for mobility needs to pick a certain talent at lvl 7, why not make it base at this point? If it’s an auto choice. Imagine hammer that cannot move while in siege mode, such fun,

so overall very low dmg output compared to odin, can’t chase targets really without putting herself in danger with Z ability.
So the only downside is odin has a cooldown I guess? But tychus basekit is already awesome, he doesnt even need odin to perform good anyways, Q W E D,

all these skills are way too good and very strong in any case, and not to mention you only need Odin ability during a teamfight so the duration doesnt really matter,
it’s long enough for a teamfight, so hammer having this ability all the time does not even matter. (assuming they are the same which not and odin is much better as we know, especially on 20 it’s insane)

I am not saying Odin is overpowered, I think it is totally fine but if you look at hammer I don’t think there is much of a reason for me to pick hammer over tychus, only for the specific reason that I like hammer but that’s something else. So please make adjustments to hammer that there is a reason to pick hammer, I don’t know the long term solution right now but 2 good tweaks would be:

-making level 7 movement talent baseline, since it’s a must to play her at this point or you can’t dodge anything and die, or you go in and out hammer mode all the time which takes time and you cant really perofrm that in a teamfight, its not fast enough.

• change Lvl 20 BFG talent, (make it something reasonable, maybe something that makes it insane as odin 20? :slight_smile: ) since it has no meaning since the latest structure dmg change to BFG.

Thanks,
Kind regards
Merrow

I love hammer :cupid:

I go mines lol

I love hammer too, I have played her countless times, I just want her to get some love, as i said, even if nothing, the level 20 BFG talent doesn’t make sense anymore, why we can’t have cool things on level 20 upgrades, even the napalm upgrade is not that great, it could be far better, like maybe adding an aoe increase to current napalm upgrade could be cool,

The napalm upgrade range is crazy. Its what peleta uses in gm hammer games

What is not clear is if are they partners banning first potatoepick hammer or what…

I use to power-up the missile all the time but, now i go “Ultra Capacitors”. Along with graduating range+Giant killer.

That aa is very strong. I use mines a lot because I call the solo lane most of the time and mines at 7+ beats any hero solo in the game.