Fear the Healer!

he’s just a god. whenever i play with him on whitemane i fear nothing! we just go in and make everyone sufferrrrr
not to brag or anything but. this is the list of games with him on whitemane for today at least. there’s more green below for yesterday

3 Likes

If you’re talking about the 07-08-2018 changes, uh… it make stukov feel good to play and he felt strong in the games I played with him there…

I dunno what other big change he got. The recent ones, with talents moving, but that just make it better… it didn’t feel ruined to start.

But, I didn’t play him much in original form so shrug

It’s called “Quickmatch”

2 Likes

This is why I don’t trust you all the time when I play with you.

1 Like

How did you link a picture?

Everytime I try to link one it says I cannot post any links or pictures… wtf

Forum supports “Trust Levels” only those who reached Trust Level 3 can link images or any links.

However lower levels can link:

• Twitch, Youtube
  • Twitter, Facebook, Reddit (old.reddit.com doesn’t work)
  • All Blizzard links

They still cannot link images though (except from Reddit, don’t know why this one passes unlike the rest)

1 Like

It’s more or less the players underestimating Whitemane’s damage capabilities, also the reason for that is because they let me, and even if I didn’t I’m capable of positioning myself to find a better angle to attack.

Yes, it’s quick match. The players I was up against are either not paying full attention or just probably in a lower leveled ranking, teammates and enemy wise.

1 Like

This further backs my statement that it was a low skilled match. Going 1v2 as Whitemane against Kael and Hanzo should be suicide since Kael will stun you for a free 1k damage combo and Hanzo will unload arrow and auto attack for another 1k damage combo. Let alone if Kael selected and cast the Pyroblast ultimate for another 1-2k damage. Unless you dump down Scarlet Aegis for armor and heal, which is a waste unless with allies, then this is almost certain death. Even then you are unlikely to escape Hanzo due to his range and mobility.

Their DPS was away from their tanks. Their tanks were too busy attacking other tanks and not protecting their DPS. Their healer was doing nothing. They ended with a 2 level disadvantage and nearly 4 times the deaths of the other team. Pretty much the definition of low skilled.

Personally I find Anduin and Stukov better healers. Both are not as dependant on damage to heal. Anduin starts out with a root that can easily combo from other heroes. Stukov has better disruption.

When I face Whitemane in ARAM I do not really think much of her. When I face Stukov or Anduin I know the battle will be hard.

The teams were much more evenly matched. Nearly 1:1 with kills as opposed to 4:1. Their Lucio spent significant time dead as a result.

The question you should be asking is “How did everyone else do so little damage?”. It was a 26 minute match…

Whitemane usually ends up around middle to upper with hero damage. That is kind of her thing as all she can do is moderate hero damage and heal in the process. Her wave clear/siege is trash tier, especially compared with other supports like Rehgar or Malfurion. Usually she even struggles to deal hero damage without a very strong front line since being low range and support she literally has a huge “kill me first” sign painted on her so will be the target of any burst attacks if positioned to allow them.

Reminds me of the few QM games I played when 2.0 came and required PvP modes for quest progression. I was literally running circles around the enemy team as Li Li.

This usually lasts only a short time until your MMR is raised enough that more skilled players start showing up in general. That said QM has become more depopulated over time so even if you have reasonable MMR the match maker might not be able to construct a balanced match while still fulfilling the requirement of being “quick”.

1 Like

I guess its because on reddit there is some monitoring aswel that allows purging of problematic images.

Discord might be running on amazon, and amazon might have a decent policy to get rid of problem images, but they cant even act as quickly to that as reddit can because unlike amazon, reddit has a more direct response to that.

And sure, even from reddit images can sometimes be a problem when used at certain sites, but the chance its going to be abused like that is much smaller and more difficult.

Sadly once someone drops to level 2 again that they isntantly lose everything from level 3. Its not like they suddenly become less valuable. And to reach level 3 is difficult enough that a spammer isnt likely to even obtain it. And even if they would be restricted to just the amazon cdn i dont realy see a problem.

But hey, its sadly how these forums are build. These luxury features arent in the default and therefor simply wont be used because it costs too much (and on that, i could agree on that decision. the steam forums and the old forums here worked fine without images anyway). Why take effort creating something that barely has any use anyway?
I just wish they at least would detect an image url and convert it to an url instead of disabling the posting of it entirely. That already would make it 10x better in use.

1 Like

IIRC Reddit is still exploitable for NSFW images simple by linking NSFW images from wrong subreddits, FYI.

So this whole thing that Reddit is allowed kind allows the trolls to do their thing if they make their own subreddit and post stupid garbage and start linking it here, it will preview automatically.

If there’s more heavy daily moderation here I would bet its not even an issue in the entirety to allow images as a whole, which is not at the moment, but the whole concept of Discourse is being civilized and earn your place here by being a civilized active bean or something like that.

Luckily its just NSFW, it can be much worse than that. So there at least is some moderation to a certain degree. Its not optimal, but it does the job.

1 Like

I think its more than just a one sided skill on a character , you two have a really nice player synergy which is really important .

What i mean by this is your teamwork together is abble to dominate many other players of the same calibers of skill :+1:

I played only 1 game with you 2 but its someting that is really apparent in your gameplays !

1 Like

and we should play more no one can oppose us! perhaps we should hook up SamiSha too but since he got college stuff he’s barely on… he needs to be punished for being busy

Count with me, Sami and the Doc are on my “people who need to witness the mighty of our highlord” list.

1 Like

E build whitemane right? that 16 is broked when people don’t respect it

also… reckoning? i’d have a hard time seeing that kind of damage output without the 50% spellpower 7talent and DReckoning

I played a twist of E build, and yes Divine Reckoning with Fanatical Power.

Fanatical Power is almost mandatory these days.

How twisted? Def 1 13 and 16 I presume, what did you do at 4?

Righteous Flame -> Unwavering Faith -> Fanatical Power -> Divine Reckoning -> Harsh Discipline -> Lashing Out -> Purge the Wicked.

There’s no reason for me to take Indulgence when I can manage my mana just fine, and the Shield that Unwavering Faith offers allows me to take more damage and return damage.

Interesting. I need to practice my WM, I tend to feed a lot when I play her and I think it comes down to overconfidence, but I definitely stopped playing Q when they nerfed the mana on 4 and buffed the W CD on 1 indirectly buffing W mana on 4. E is still my favorite build because it can do the most work but it takes some balls, especially with only a mura for external slows. Maybe you do more autoattacking than me, I’ll give it a shot

You can send me a replay and I’ll check how you do :smiley:
You don’t need Muradin to trigger Righteous Flame, it all comes down to when you want to deal damage while healing.