Favorite build Idea, automatic select system

Favorite build design was a really good choice for the game. But I think we can extend its function, there was a simple but good suggestion in the previous titles that was about the choice “name” for build.

But I’m thinking about the automatically select talents for favorite build. In this way, after selecting the favorite build, the relevant talents are obtained automatically during the match, so there is no need for manual selection by the match. Of course, this only happens when we select the “Favorite Build” option.

You can forget to reset this option, and during the match you might get wrong talent (for example, Stukov’s kinetic armor against burst mages aka KTZ), which would be no good.

Well, then the plan to create “your favorite build” was probably wrong!! I choose a favorite build and maybe i ignore it during match? Well, in that case, choosing a favorite build would be useless.
Favorit build option is also used more in ranked games, where there is more time to identify enemy heroes and select your favorite build.

I am more speaking about flexibility of talants during game. Like going Q then Going W because the situation tells so.

I understand, but the current favorite build does not satisfy such a request. Because we can change it whenever necessary (depending on the situation) and so favorite build will be practically useless.

Then we can activate the automated system only if we are confident in our build. Creating an on / off button before playing will solves the problem.

Seems to be so. Requires feedback in live.