Exchange Ultimates between heroes

If you got a chance to exchange ultimates ® between heroes who would it be and which ultimate?

Example: Sgt Hammer with Genji’s Dragonblade, would be funny to see, not to mention a good mobility option fot her.

3 Likes

I’d really love to see an X-Strike Artanis. Giving him Ardent defender would also be really enjoyable (though probably not for his opponents).

Valeera with Wrath of the Angiris or Gorge would be funny as hell and almost as infuriating.

3 Likes

Li Li gets water dragon replaced with Chen’s Wandering Keg.
Because she looks like she could actually fit in that keg compared to Chen

7 Likes

Quira.

The hunt.

20 dives.

5 Likes

Actually hunt is only ok on illidan who can CDR it down to reasonable levels.

If I could swap ults with dehaka, I’d swap gorge with stitches.

Imagine, if you could gorge, burrow into your side of the map, and kill a person. Now imagine that on towers of doom with the bush right next to the main keep towers. Yea.

6 Likes

metamorphasis given to kerrigan. Honestly, I think she’d benefit from it more than illidan since he’s more opportunistic and hunt suits him better

2 Likes

Zagara with Ultralisk
Kerrigan with Maw

But Ultralisk stunning skill shot vs Maw with a delay would be harder for Kerrigan Set ups

7 Likes

Murky with Stage Dive.

11 Likes

First one I could think of is Warlord’s Challenge or Mosh Pit on Cho because that forces your victim to be stuck in close to both Cho and Gall and either of Gall’s ults when stuck in close are devastating

1 Like

Illidan with Robo-Goblin

21 Likes

In alpha thats how it was

1 Like

The lost vikings with pyroblast, the 3 of them, imagine

9 Likes

Or Ball Lightning hehehe.
Maybe should ban TLV seem op in this thread.

Hammer with stage dive, TransHammer Tanking in disguise

The Lost Vikings with Robo Goblin.

6 Likes

Would be interesting to see a brawl gamemode that assigned randoms ults to every player.

9 Likes

Dva with void prison
So a on demand 4s stasis

1 Like

Murky with planet cracker.

3 Likes

Leoric with Kharazim’s Divine Palm.
Kharazim with Leoric’s Entomb.

1 Like

Jaina with Sindragosa

I gave you a like for that as you made me laugh out loud imagining how that would look.

2 Likes