EU Storm League Leader Board not updating

Hi there,

as the title says, the leader board has not updated since 19th of November. Is this intentional? I have asked many people and can’t find anything about it.

Many thanks!

No, that’s a bug. And a severe one as nobody who got on the ladder after Nov 19 will get GM rewards and portraits unless it updates soon, as the season is about to end.

The Asia and China leaderboards were stuck too but updated last night at 6-7PM UTC.
Now the only leaderboard which is still stuck is EU.

Thanks for the Reply,

I’m waiting to hear from someone about it. I can see more people posting about this issue also.

Sorry, I would have replied earlier but I can’t log into the email I made for reddit to recover my pasword. I had to make a new account.

I posted that on HotS Reddit in hopes that staff will see the post. If you have a reddit account you can try to keep the thread alive there and upvote it. Blizzard is much more active there than on this site.

I find it strange that a game admin wouldn’t check their forums in 2 weeks, but thanks for this.

I find it strange that a game admin wouldn’t check their forums in 2 weeks

They don’t post here at all. Well, once or twice a year if it’s a major issue like payments being unavailable or the client not opening at all after a patch.

If you go down the list of topics, it’s a long long way down with the first Blizz icon next to a post.

They may or may not log bugs, but they don’t respond.