ERROR "You were disconnected from Blizzard services"

This messages shows on screen when i try to enter the game.Iam using battle.net launcher . Yesterday everything was fine,but today i cant enter the game .I play on EU servers.

1 Like

Im actually having the same problem, I’ve played last time last friday though. I noticed that this problem has occurred time to time last years and I’ve tried troubleshooting it by flushing DNS, restarting the router(keeping it also powerless for several minutes), uninstalling the battle.net app (and Hots) and deleting all programdata and other temp files etc.
My battle.net app is logged to EU as it should but I can’t see any friends though. In game I can log to Asia and US but EU keeps me disconnecting from blizzard services

1 Like

I also have this issue now. Tried to do the command promp with the flush and renew and deleting bnet and blizzard entertainment folder but nothing works. Even tried to use the 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 in my network but dont either.

1 Like

yes… the friends list is also empty…

2 Likes

I have the same issue, I’ve followed both basic and advance troubleshooting but the problem still persists. World of warcraft is working without any problems, it is just Hots that’s not working.

EDIT: Tried on US server and it workes. EU is not working.

1 Like

Hey guys,

Friends list is empty, can’t play OW or HOTS (disconnected from server message). Playing in the UK.

Cheers.

Grant.

1 Like

Having exactly same issue tried to switch dns to 8.8.8.8 but still nothing changed.

Same, I can’t log in to the EU server but I can in the US server (which is irrelevant because that’s not my actual account ahah)

Yeah EU is not working for me either, just tried to log in, getting the same message

Hi, for me is the same issue, I can not login EU servers in OW and HOTS, is there any official information from Blizzard about this issue? Thanks!

If you want to see some blue post about this issue, you can go to the Eu forum. lots of blue post there allready. They said, they are looking into the issue now.

1 Like

For now its fixed and I am playing again :smiley:

Closing this thread. This issue should be fixed now as posted on this thread. This was a known issue with the EU servers.