Error 2:-1073741819

Hello, i cannot open the game, i try all the solution i find on the web bit i still have the same problem with the same errore code… I don’t have razer, before sometimes was working, now noto at all (64bit) (but if i try 32 bit was workng, but 32 bit mode is noto anymore available). Any solution?
PS. If i try to open from the file (heroes switcher 64) i see on activity management “heroes Of the storm (32 bit)”

2 Likes

Hello deorigel!

This particular error code, we’ve seen most commonly being caused by conflicts between the Heroes client and Razer Synapse software.

If you’re running Razer Synapse, please try temporarily uninstalling it to see if you can launch the game.

We’ve also seen it happen as interference from some security programs when they don’t recognize a new update of the Heroes client, so it may be necessary to temporarily disable security software or whitelist the game.

Disabling Security Applications

Let us know if you have any other questions!

I tryed, i switched Of antivirus, but always the same error. I don’t nave razer

I have the same problem after the newest update, and I followed your instruction, but the problem is still not solved. Is there any other possible solutions? Please help me with the problem since I’m addicted to the game!