Epic Toy Lootboxes Disappearing + Removing Users from Channels

The game apparently rewards me an Epic Toy chest, but it disappears completely as soon as I exit the Tickle Mephisto screen.

Another thing, the game will remove me from chat channels automatically and will often not rejoin when I return. What is the point of this? Users also have to leave and rejoin General multiple times just to get into the instance of it that actually has players in it. Now, there are far less people playing this game than there used to be, so I don’t understand why these functions would need to be in place now. If there was a growing, overpopulation, then it would make sense.

Are you sure you’re rewarded with an epic toy chest? You should get a normal loot chest every 3 coins you collect on the board (by doing 3 of those board game quests) and a rare loot chest for every lap you complete on the board.

Strange, whenever I return after being afk the system immediately rejoins me to the general chat channel. Not entirely sure why you think that feature should be removed - I don’t mind it to be honest. In theory you will not waste your time trying to text or invite people (from the chat channels) that are afk as they will be removed until they get back into the game.

It used to automatically rejoin. The game is removing me from the chat channels on its own. When I log into the game I have to manually rejoin all the channels. When I return from AFK, it won’t rejoin automatically. I’ll again have to manually rejoin the channels.