End game match freeze (Upate)

This has happen to me a few times. I either win or lose game and then when the game is suppose to say victory or defeat it disconnects me for a second. I recently won a match and got briefly disconnected ( not on my end and it seemed battlenet wasn’t disconnecting either). Now I have leaver status and this is honestly wrong. This bs briefly made me take a break from the game and I may need another one after only playing for 4 days in a row. Man this sucks, and if you have any idea why the game does this sometimes I would greatly appreciate it.
Similar issue occurred, however, this occured in the beginning and went I exited the battlenet app and brought HOTS back up I clicked rejoin, yet it did nothing and then brought me back to the normal screen before someone clicks play game and now I have leaver status to HOTS being bugged. Now I have to win 2 leaver status matches that I should not have. I should be able to do this quickly but I wanted to play some ranked matches today.

Another Update (01/19/2020): Same old garbage and now I have leaver status. Both battlenet and my internet were working fine and after the game (a defeat) I get leaver status. I may have to take another 6 month break.

1 Like

1/29/2020 and 1/30/2020: Every Single match, even just against the AI plays flawlessly… UNTIL I get to the match end screen, Victory or Defeat doesn’t matter, the game will disconnect me every single time a match ends. I have port forwarding set up for HotS, but it doesn’t make a single bit of difference. BTW this is the ONLY game that I have any connection problems with, so I’m not sure if it’s a bug or on Blizzard’s end but it’s definitely not on my end.

same issue here too. game freezes screen after win/lose "Reconnecting… " displayed. nothing happens for more then 20 mins. then if I manually quit, leaver status