Emojis of the Storm™ ⚡

I’ll probably do that too lol, 1 AM am I right :ok_hand::joy:

:volcano::stadium::mount_fuji::post_office::european_post_office::globe_with_meridians::desert::bank::hotel::mountain_snow::mute::no_bell::headphones::pound::notebook::melon::broccoli::potato::tangerine::chestnut::broccoli::eggplant::carrot::strawberry::pig::pig_nose::tiger2::unicorn::family_man_woman_girl_boy::muscle::point_right::family_man_woman_girl_girl::family_man_woman_girl::selfie:
Guys go mobile the emojis await

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

eiieeieieieieieiieieieieeeeieie tnx so much! uwu :hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts:

2 Likes

It’s forfor you

The best emoji of the millennium

A new Emoji of the Storm™ Patch Note has been released:

General:

• Food and Drinks sections has been merged together
  • Animated section has been split to Animated Emoji and Animated Sprays

Hell yeah,is what we strive for.

New List

Animated

All animated Emojis and Sprays have been moved here with few exceptions (like Hearts which found in the Heartssection in Miscellaneous).

New Section

Celebratory

New Emojis

Found in Miscellaneous -> Celebratory
||||||

Other

The Silenced emoji has been moved from Uncategorized to Community -> Other.

Community -> Other now has as an icon.

2 Likes

I waited for those changes more than for Tassadar’s rework.

When the emoji patch notes become more interesting than the actual patch notes :ghost:

2 Likes

Wth is this thread? I can almost feel my brain cells committing suicide. And please don’t answer my question since it is of rhetorical nature. Bye

Read the OP and maybe you will find out.

New List

Events

Other event-related emojis will be added soon™

New Section

Deck the Halls

New Emojis

Found in Events -> Deck the Halls

||||||

This needs to somehow be useable on the forums:

1 Like

omg I need this in game now!!!

1 Like

I don’t have the man power to create this unless i figure out making the ground behind transparent, besides thr choosen color isn’t great to remove everything around the Fenix dance.

If it was green I won’t be writing the above.

Cool, I’ll just add this here

More coming soon! I think? I figured out a way to get the sheet for one of the animated emojis by data mining the textures from the game itself.

Now what’s left is either:

1. I figure out a way to import the real animated emoji.
  2. Photoshop and pray that I actually get it right when it comes to frame speed.

New Emojis

Found in Animated -> Emojis
||

Found in Animated -> Sprays
||

Found in Community -> Other
| Requested by DrLogan|

1 Like