Dwarf Rifleman Concept (Failed)

So It 's winter now and the weather is very snowy, icy and cold, it seems appropriate to write concepts of winter / snowy heroes at this time. I have decided to create concepts in this style, I have written Tuskar concept and I will add his talents soon. On this page I will also write a concept about Dwarf Rifleman.

You know, it kinda makes no sense to create a topic with that title without even making a hero concept in it. Clickbait.

But this topic is a spam without anything in it.

Edit

Again I say this has nothing to do with you. Anyway, I will present the concept soon.

Remember, If you once again ruin the title or concept with your nonsense, you will face with report.

I do not know how much you can understand what I said, but I will try to explain.
See, this forums is different from the general discussion part. Here you do not have to post in a title unless it is a constructive and contain useful content. Writing inflammatory and useless content can be flagged and reported. If you have not already realized this, take it now.

It is also useful that you do not need to format and Quote the whole section to critique an issue (about criticism). You can just mention the name of the titile.

1 Like

Perhaps think it through fully and then post, because I agree with Smile. This is just an empty thread.

1 Like

I do not care what he says. He is not too much rude, but he is worthless to me. But in response to your post:

I saw that there was a hot discussion about the Rifleman in the main forum, and this made me eager to get the title of his concept write, but unfortunately, due to real life concerns, I was not able to do it right away. anyway I ignore my decide to making concept about Rifleman due these upset feed backs, because so I do enough of rewove the concept that made year ago.

(Dwarf Rifleman//My wish and My Idea)

In general, I no longer want to work in these forums. So far I try my best to stay here and being constructive but I think it’s useless and I have not even 0 energy and motivate to continue. These forums are more suitable for (regular) gamers than me. Most of them have strange and irrational thoughts that have no legal justification at all (Not in a deep mean but generally they lack of legal features).

Criticism of an illiterate and profiteering person is useless. And selfishness does not mean agreeing or disagreeing, it also does not have a relatively good atmosphere, and group goals are often seen. Also, I did not see any positive and constructive feedback from individuals or companies and unfortunately I got involved in a lot of arguments during this time I spend in forums, I think it is time to say goodbye forever.

There still is no content in this Hero and Skin thread.

Okay I understand what you mean but also your post does not mention on hero and skin thread, but anyway good bye.