Dw worldbreaker needs more power

dw is already overnerfed and some nerfs even in the wrong place. anyone still losing to him is just pitiful.

worldbreaker is still a joke without any synergy. well it s hard to create any synergy with worldbreaker abilities in the first place.

if the stun in worldbreaker was more reliable to use u could argue that it synergizes well with q built but the problem is, that to make it more reliable it needs to be faster and then there isnt enough time to prepare the breath unless there s another talent to reduce casttime on q which would be a bit too strong.

but let s take a look at possible changes for worldbreaker.

first basic attack becomes ranged and maybe a bit weaker (animation in form of spitting small fireballs maybe?)

i m not sure about what to do with lava burst. actually i think it s fine. it s a good follow up to any cc. if anything it needs more dmg from the aoezone to punish those who keep standing inside. this could be done by stacks (debuff). example: base dmg 10, 1 tick=10 dmg, 2 ticks=10+20=30dmg, 3 ticks=(10+20+30)dmg=60dmg and so on. the debuff lasts for 2/3s so it s possible to refresh it with a new cast of lava burst. i let the devs decide wether a cap is needed or not, personally i think it s not needed. brainafk’s need to be punished.

earth shatter needs more dmg for a 12s cd with such a slow travel time, but to make it not abusable against structures it should only deal 50% against those.

We can’t buff worldbreaker because the universebreaker is sargeras, can’t steal his title.

2 Likes

Increase the stun speed in WB form by 100%. That’s a good start to make people pick that form more than 15 seconds during a match (which was probably a misclick).

1 Like

Give WB stun effectiveness in the middle.
Why is the gimmick that it’s like one of those NES era projectiles that zips anywhere but where you need it to go?
In fact just make it faster overall, if you gotta nerf it make it only pull 75% of his damage bonus, but don’t just leave it with all its problems, which are “it’s too slow and doesn’t yield enough damage or effect to be worth his while.” The wind-ups, for like one of the weaker stuns in the game, a piddly slow they can walk right out of…

And forget synergy!!! If they’re stunned you Q! If they’re rooted you Q! The Q does so much damage and it’s never not going to unless they totally gut it!!!