Dreadlord jaina voice line bug

Not a huge issue but just kind of annoying. I’ll set up my preferred voice line for her but when I start the game she reverts to her default demonic speech clip. I have it set to one of the 3 sets you can have too and it still changes back sometime. I haven’t had this bug with anyone else except for Goblin Junkrat… maybe it has something to do with the legendary skin status? Not sure, but it would be something to look into, a shame I cant use proper voice clips I’ve bought/received from loot boxes.

Yeah, same here! I want my “Ash nazg gimbatul” voiceline to stay!

Hello friends!

Thanks for the reports. This is a long-standing known issue affecting all skins with special VO processing. That said, I’ll look into getting some updates and movement on the status it. We appreciate it!

-Zobrek

2 Likes

I posted this bug at least two years ago. Unfortunately, I can’t search for my original post since they changed the forums. >:(
Irritates me every single time I play Jaina with that skin.

Still an issue as well as with newer skins for other heroes; eg. Lucio’s ivory speed demon. Every game the voice line resets to the first on the list.

1 Like

Ans still on Known Issues List, so no need to bump:

• After setting a loadout with a skin that uses altered or replaced VO, selecting another skin will cause the previous loadout to reset voice line to default.

Um… while we are talking about Jaina’s Voice Lines, there are some interactions with her Theramore Skin. I don’t know all the characters she (sometimes) does not respond to, but the one I know is Alex.

In other words, Jaina with Theramore Skin will not answer to Alex when she greets her, even tho she has one (she says nothing).

Aaaand while we are at voice lines in general, why the “hero missing” response gone off the game? I love those ones! :frowning: