Don't have the aram chest after 3 game played

I play 3 game aram and don’t have the chest , i am still on 0/3 game played.

1 Like

Did you disconnect at all during the games? If not then try waiting a few days as sometimes the results are slow.

No i didn’t . i was with a friend for the 3 games played on 3 different days, and we do the entire game, my friend had the chest. After every game he had 1/3 on counter then 2/3 and finally 3/3 and had the chest . For my part , on my screen i am still at 0/3 and had not the chest.

I don’t want to hand out fake reassurances but DRSG is partially right. During the last winter event players weren’t getting chests for the full lap completion of the board game in some cases. Having completed 20ish laps myself I noticed some rewards missing as well, but then sometimes later I would notice I have been rewarded for fulfilling no absolutely criteria (level up or special quest).

Unfortunately customer support will not help with this because there is no record in account management under transactions as when you craft or buy something within the game.

Yep, same problem, play 4 times.

1 Like

i wasnt sure at first but i can confirm that i didnt get credit for all my aram games…and also the lag is horrible i can barelly play the game its so sad i hope they fix this…

I suggest confirming the region you are playing on. I played all 3 on EU just a few hours ago and the games did count and I did get the chest. This might be a US server only problem, possibly with some of the local region servers.

i play on Eu server i have the screenshot i send to client assist but i can’t post it on forum …