Dont focus tank!

I think it needs to be said that you can focus the easy target with AA’s and not lose anything. You want to save your CD’s for a softer target MOST of the time, but while that tank is posturing/moving to intercept/dive, you should be dropping AA on them. Its free damage that adds up, it will force tank/healer CD’s.

So in context, AA whats in front of you, regardless of what it is, but dont burn your CD’s unless your sure to secure that kill if its a “tanky” target

1 Like

Especailly if this said tank is Malganis.

I’ve been playing Genji in QM for 200 games in a row. Trust me, diving Morales does not work with a tank keeping off the rest of your team (or a Mal’Ganis peeling you off of Morales like a rotten squishy banana-peel). But ppl will just end up calling you the worst Genji ever for not killing her (in a virtual 1v5).

Rather poke the hell out of the tank and get him dead first once Morales runs dry.

To resurrect an old post, just had this happen with a Brightwing against a Blaze (doesn’t surprise me the BW said this, being almost silver and this occurring in quick match) as the enemy blaze was basically destroying the back-line and got angry for me keeping him at bay.

essentially copied this link "Don't Focus the Tank" - YouTube during the game because this person had no clue what they were doing. And this Blaze wasnt even that good. Its like they ran away the entire time, instead of collapsing and killing when he used his charge and missed, putting himself in a bad position.

1 Like