Do you think Deathwing was the last hero, ever?

IKR, I think some people just WANT Deathwing to be the last hero ever so they can say “dead game”. :roll_eyes:

Indeed. I just wish somebody could explain the logic of believing that a game is “dead” and continuing to play it. Of course, this is a slightly rhetorical statement since I’ve heard plenty of excuses but none of them struck me as being particularly intelligent by design.

1 Like

The year has passed. Blizzard is facing many problems just like my personal life problems, especially financially. But this is by no means the end of their moba game or even Heroes.
After a short time, they will have a very beautiful return. I am sure of that.

1 Like

Yeah, doesn’t count. He’s a Forest Troll, and they don’t count. Neither do Sand or Ice Trolls, or most Jungle Trolls. Only Darkspear Trolls Count.
What I meant is that every playable race in WoW has it’s representative, except the Trolls. I know Tauren, Blood Elves and Gnomes don’t really have one either(Kael’thas and Valeera aren’t really Blood Elves, but rather former Blood Elves, and ETC isn’t really a Tauren), but I guess they’re close enough, and no one cares about Gnomes.
However I have actually forgotten about Mal’ganis, so my Legion statement doesn’t stand.

And, if we’re realistically going to get 5 more heroes, I think it’ll be one from every franchise and the fifth from either Warcraft(the largest of the four) or OW(currently the most popular) and here’s what I think they’re gonna be:

1. Warcraft : Lady Vashj

2. Starcraft : Female Protoss

3. Diablo : Baal

4. Overwatch : Mei

5. If Warcraft : Vol’jin if Overwatch : Winston

7 pants was given to the human race. But they were all decived. Cause another one was made. One pants to rule them all.

2 Likes

Lightning strike sound
VO: Pure evil has emerged from the deep pockets of hell.
Leather stretching sound
VO: Our heroes answer the call to once and for all, lay waist to darkness.
belt buckle sound

epic music
quick cuts with whooshing sound
titles cutting between characters

SweatPants
Dress Pants
Pajama Pants
Under Pants
Cargo Pants
Drawstring Pants
DeadlyPants

VS.

SwankyPants

angelic female voice singing “aawwww~”

Titles:

Don’t buckle under the pressure.

Summer 2021

2 Likes

I was right. I was actually right, lmao

And luckily this whole topic aged like milk.

i couldn’t find a match in 30s at 2am on a weekday. dead game. QED

1 Like

This is the stupidest thing I’ve seen on the forums.

Zul’jin 100% counts as a Troll.
Kael is 100% a Blood Elf. If you’d play WC3 you’d know.
ETC is in fact a tauren
and Chromie is a Gnome, at least resembles one.

And about the Diablo heroes, I think the Angiris Council should be completed as well.

Well too answer my own question, no, Deathwing will not be the last character ever. :laughing:

Every race / species may be represented but there are still a lot of characters I would ideally like to see. Many many characters I would like to see. Top 3 are:

#1. Overmind
2. Swann
3. Hydralisk

:upside_down_face:
I want to see Tosh above all other SC heroes even though I won’t use him.

Yeah, this topic aged like milk, lmao.

As for StarCraft I made my own hero concept for some reason: [HC] Rohana, the Grand Preserver

Hoping to see a female Protoss and a Protoss healer :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

This game still have dataminded voice lines from heroes yet to be released yet so no he wont be the last.

1 Like

They say extra voice lines so the devs don’t have to pay the voice actors to do the lines a second time

I hope she has whacky interactions given how Protoss don’t really have Healers (they use cybernetic augmentations, A.Is, and shields instead)