Do you have common traits between your mains?

I’d say 3 things

1 = Scouting capability (low CD poke ability safe to reveal bushes with)
2 = Utility in teamfights
3 = Talent Diversity (adaptation mid game if need be)

My mains right now
Arthas Garrosh Jaina Tyrande
Slows and trows?

as long you only throw people and not games its all fine lol :+1:

Syl And Leo both have similar kinda teleport mechanic.

1 Like

My main is Abathur because I prefer to work in the background so others will benefit from my utility. I like to stay behind the scenes manipulating the outcome of projects rather than taking full credit for what I helped on.

I also like playing heroes that demand a lot of skill and dedication to get good at rather than playing a Raynor or Li Li and getting instant “worthless” value. Easy heroes are heroes that I will rarely play because they aren’t engaging enough to keep me interested.

2 Likes

I don’t really have multiple mains. But I did play Tracer more than any of the others, and I guess her play style and my irl fight style are pretty similar.

I take kickboxing and every now and again we spar. Now, I’m a girl and I’m put up against guys way stronger than me. If I get hit straight on, I know I’m done for - like actually some people don’t know their own strength and it’s terrifying. So I have to be quicker than them. Which is exactly what Tracer does. She’s quick and if she gets hit, she’s gotta back, so don’t get hit.

1 Like

i gravitate toward heroes who are slippery & good at dancing around enemies or escaping if need be. also they’re mostly girls/women

i would guess the fancy-schmancy psychology of it is that 1. i’m generally VERY conflict-averse, preferring not to get into situations where i might have a problem with someone, and 2. i like the familiarity of female characters, being a gal myself :thinking:

1 Like

I’ve always been a fan of sieging since it one of the few things I see and think is relaxing to do in a MOBA. It’s why I gravitated towards Specs back then playing Abby, Sylv, Gaz, Zag, Naz, Murky and on some occasions Xul, Probe and Hammer. (Never really got into TLV and back then Medivh was hard for me lol)

I also like being able to deal damage and poke from afar so Heroes like Valla :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:, Li-Ming, Jaina, Nova, and Lunara were my go-to. (Yes, all female but ey I do sometimes play the male cast of the Assassin class.)

1 Like

Most of my mains or most liked heroes are no mana heroes, using energy or having no resource such as samuro. This is probably because in theory it allows me to stay out longer and have more “impact”.

1 Like

Yeah when imperius was F2P I tried him and loved him for his playmaking. Ran a Q build and landed the full quest in the first TF and subsequently had a very good game. A charging line stun on 6 secs is insane.

1 Like

For me it would have to be heroes that have a strong Auto Attack emphasis. Grey and Tracer being my number ones. My first warrior I played a lot was Artanis. Can sub in heroes that have a little more ability damage too, such as Valla and Hanzo.

I’m trying my best to be more flexible, playing mage’s and healers. I can play them well enough but if I was putting together a team to play some serious ranked I would stick with them AA heroes.

1 Like

Well, I guess like Brightwing, I want to help my friends when they need it. And I can be a bit crazy sometimes, so there’s that, too.

1 Like

I hate both of you!

I am medic/engineer main.

Nope (20characterslimit)

Main trait between my mains?
They’re all archtypes I like.
The Great Wizard, The Werewolf, Death, Crazy Dude, Deus Vult Angel, Demons, Old man Smiting with da stick, trolls.

1 Like

Lili has to be in there then , since no on simply 1v1 lili . you need like 4 people to kill her + chaining stuns so she doesnt get away lol

A played a little bit of LoL and shieging there doesnt compare to hots , thr feeling is much more satisfying here for sure lol

Nothing wrong with that lol

hit bobblehead’s head
"Boom, head shot "

But if shooting games taught me something , its that the toes are somehow a vital organ :joy:

But would you really hate me xD ?

Am I…A DINOSAUR?!

You are … A YOSHI !! :joy:

1 Like

chrome: //dino/

:slight_smile:

[20 chars lol]

Sometimes I do both, but not intended