"Dislike Button Removed"

You’re worried about popularity and it only goes to show your intelligence.
The people who are arguing for downvotes don’t care about popularity but facts and those that choose to do more harm than good.
Stop choosing to be ignorant.

2 Likes

There was…but “mah fee fees” hurt so they removed it along with the dislike button.

3 Likes

The game has been catering to those that cry the loudest just like a mother does with her kid. To shut them up because they can’t stand listening to their unnecessary whining.

Weak people have been ruining the world and it runs from gaming to politics.

2 Likes

I’m not “worried” about anything, I simply know that a forum is meant for discussion, not sit around and hit some ambiguous upvote or downvote button just because you think your voice needs to be heard on every single thread.

The only fact now is that the downvote is gone and it’s not coming back. Stop choosing to be in denial.

1 Like

So if it didn’t worry you then why mention it as if it did?

What do you think I’m in denial of? Do you think I expect it to come back? Not at all. Damage is done. BUT the ignorance that dealt the damage is still here and there’s no way to put it in check and that’s the problem.

If you’re still a fan of burying opinions you disagree with, reddit still exists. It really speaks volumes that you think downvotes are entirely “rational,” lmao.

3 Likes

This guy has no idea he’s defending idiots.
But then again I guess it’s called survival.

Again not what I just said.

I said, by claiming something is toxic when it wasn’t you are creating toxicity.

2 Likes

I don’t recall having defended you at all

So in other words, you are creating toxicity as you’re the one who went accusing copy of being toxic.

So what happens if a bad idea has been brought up a thousand times by new players that don’t yet understand the game, take items for example, do we really have to debate the idea for the thousandth time because we disagree?

4 Likes

Well there’s always the option to get a life.

1 Like

God forbid you might have to just scroll on and ignore the thread.

And I’m done… It’s clear at this point you are just arguing for the sake of argument, at this point I feel this is just a waste of time.

6 Likes

Personally I approve the removal of downvotes. Seeing a post being disliked by a lot of people was making it more likely for feeble minded people to also dislike it (sometimes without even reading), thus crating a “snowball” effect.
Also it was giving people an excuse not to give reasonable arguments in a discussion. “Your post was disliked more than mine! That speaks for itself! I don’t need to tell you what’s wrong with your opinion, as you can see people disagree with you”. Which isn’t constructive at all.

5 Likes

You really need to get over yourself. Nobody is forcing some of you to enter these threads you whine about. Not every thread needs your input either, so you guys can drop your self-entitlement in thinking that you need to be able to voice your opinion on every single thread that pops up. There’s no “argument” to make here, you’re just acting like you need your hand held by the downvote.

Downvotes are gone and aren’t coming back. Either accept it or leave.

They’re probably too lazy to do that too

You can’t use logic and reason on the pro-downvote people. In their minds they’re right and nobody can tell them otherwise.

How are you triple posting? That some perk when you post enough dog sh!t on the forums?

True for every defense of this game.

3 Likes

Would you look at that, Werbs and Tiger liking the post because they’re butthurt that I put them in their places. Lol, you’re funny…Nothing I have said is false.

Pro-downvoters are a bunch of whiny crybabies who can’t handle that their precious downvote was taken away, so now they think insulting anyone who supports the removal or try to bring up the “facts” as to the usefulness of the downvote will magically bring it back. Player communities should never be allowed to police themselves so the removal of any voting system is a positive change.