Disconnected in Draft losing 600 points...STILL

This has happened ever since I started playing this game three years ago. Randomly, the draft would freeze in ranked games and I would be disconnected and lose 600 ranked points. Climbing in ranked is WAY too much of a punishing grind with trolls and such to be slammed for that kind of a penalty for something out of my control. None of my other games I play disconnect, ever, and I have no connection issues. Is Blizzard EVER going to fix this garbage?

I just had a Draft lobby crash and was sitting at a blank draft screen… i left to restart the game and when i came back I had lost all my point for that rank and was set to a Demotion game!!

Same issue here ( EU servers ).

is there a way to have this fixed by someone from blizzard, or are you just screwed out of these points? I had a surge just now and lost power and the draft was stopped. I got a leaver and im sure i lost points.

The same problem. I’ve created the similar topic recently here -600 MMR penalty after game bug (hangup) - #4 by antagonist-21135

Hi

I also just experienced this. I was in a draft and two people on my team showed picks, we needed to select 2 characters, suddenly I got booted out of draft with a message saying I was idle timeout, so I was taken out of draft.

But 3 of us weren’t showing anything, I ended up losing 600 points.

Is this a bug? What can be done to fix this issue?

Please help it seems very unfair. I’ve played games where I didn’t show my pick, this has never happened before, why did I get penalized?

Hey all,

Can we condense our reports on this other forum thread? I have made a post there with instructions on collecting data we need to help investigate the issue.

Thanks!