Disconnected from server

Second time lag out and failed to connect with the server.

1 Like

Hey there Schukai,

Lets go ahead and grab a winMTR so we can further investigate the problem. Here are the instructions:

1. Download the tool from this page
  2. Enter the game IP into the “host” field. The IP address for our games are listed on the winMTR instructions page
  3. Start the test and play the affected game for at least 15 minutes. Ensure the problem happens while the winMTR tool is running.
  4. After recording the problem data, click “export text” and save the winMTR file in an easy to find location.
  5. Once you have that made, open the file. You’ll need to copy and paste the contents of the Text document into the post, and put four Tilde (~) marks above the winMTR. It’ll look like this:
WinMTR goes here

If you have issues pasting here, please use Pastebin and post the link (ex: Pastebin (dot) com/123456).

1 Like

Thanks but I am playing on Mac Pro.
This is the third time I disconnected form the server and I asked my teammates to report me because of it.

Hey there Schukai,

Does the device have an ethernet port? If yes, try running a wired connection directly to the modem. If not try moving to a location that has no physical barriers between the macbook and the router. This is to help rule out signal interference as a possible cause of this error.

Might also be good to power cycle the network.

Let us know how it goes.

None of the above solve the problem.

Plus every time log in with Google Chrome open cause a bug which I can’t reach the bottom of the screen.

Lost another 4 game already.

Running out of patient.

same problem here. I also got banned from rank games due to unexpected disconnecting.