Disabling Gem Purchases

Hello,

Purchases are available again, but we are still working on resolving the issue for previously affected accounts.

Thanks again for your patience.

We’re disabling Gem purchases temporarily while we fix an issue with purchases. Sorry for the inconvenience, and thank you for your patience!

4 Likes

Thank god I already have my badass Mal’ganis skins

If we purchace the gems do we get a free mount?

Can you approximatly estimate how long will it takes to completely resolve the issue? My acc is still affected, I cannot buy gems having a message “404 not found”.

Same here. Still 404

Are gems still disabled because some people say they can buy them and other’s like me cant. I find it hard to believe Blizzard would leave the purchase of gems off for 15 days and for a big update. An update that not only includes one of the big hype heroes but also some items that can only be bought with gems.

Every time I try to buy gems it just pops up a empty purple box with a close window X in top right. I’ve tried everything can think of, restarting client, restarting bnet, restarting PC. I cant uninstall the game because then it’ll take me 3 weeks to reinstall with my internet being only 100KB/s download speed.

1 Like