Diamond and Master

Yo!

I´ve been playing heroes of the storm since beta, mainly with a bunch of real life mates. After years of doing battle in the nexus, me and two others reach diamond and now two of us hit master this evening. Our friend is diamond 3.

This now means as we´ve hit master, we have no ways of enjoying the game at its most competetive state, without leaving one of us out. Even thou there is only 2 and a half rank between us.
This sucks complete butt, as we´ve been playing this together for years and now we´ve reached a ending it feels like.

I realize you properly can´t change it and i understand the ranked change to combat trolls, but while doing this you´ve completely screwedd other regular players, whose enjoyed the game as it was intend, climbing the ranks, learning the ropes and having fun while doing it.

Hope there will be some sort of change to this, at some point or we´ll properly end up moving on to something else.

Peace !

1 Like

I like the master/GM-only games in master+. Not being able to party up with low ranked and/or multiple friends is a small price to pay for much higher game quality (e.g., compared to master games last season).

You can play UD or QM with your friend.

1 Like

It makes no sense though, Its ok for diamond 5 playesr to group with gold 5 players but not masters with other diamonds? That is proof in itself that the ranking system is broken and abused by several players and needs to be fixed.