Decent ranked players need to stick together

Blockquote Trust me the last thing I want to tell you is to stop playing and wait for the griefing player to get in another game or something along those lines. It truly is all I can say though. - Blizz Employee

We’re a small community, and there seems to be nothing in the works to make the current ranked environment any better. We all know what it’s like to get placed with a troll, and how frustrating it is when they get to ruin our games without any repercussion. Blizzard admits their reporting system is lacking, would have us just quit playing until all the trolls go away. If we want things to change, we need to do it ourselves.

Report trolls, everyone, the system sucks and we all know it, but too often the opposing team will laugh off trolls because “hey, they weren’t on my team”. We are a small community, anyone who has played more than their placements knows that. We see the same players often, sometimes for several games in a row, and next time that troll might be on your team.

Group up, add people. Blizzard is going to keep dropping players in ranks they don’t belong, higher and lower. If you are getting upset because players who rank doesn’t match their actual skill keep “ruining your games” team up, and work together to push them out.

Stop taking out your frustrations on your team, the more time you spend bickering with each other, the less time you spend focusing on the game, and you just make yourself look bad.

Or we take blizzards advice, and just quit, do something else and wait for the magic pixies to come through and remove everything wrong with ranked.

3 Likes

Yeah. I just got back from a break (not because game dissatisfaction) and my game quality is actually not bad. Plat 2 ATM. I never played with other people consistently in this game but I’ve found some peeps and may start more.

Good post.